This tool is used for digging, excavating and shovelling grain, sand and earth. The pointed blade gives ease of penetration.
- Round Mouth Blade
- Head Size - 10.5" x 8" (265mm x 203mm)
- Treaded Blade
- Ash Handle with T Grip
- Shaft/Handle Length - 28" (711mm)
- Handle - Offering traditional comfort, this hardwood handle is securely morticed, tenoned and glued to the shaft of the same material.
- Shaft - For solid or open socket, this handle is strong, light and reliable. Carefully selected timber is varnished for protection on "Premier" lines.
- Sockets & Treads - Forged as an integral part of the blade from one piece Maganese Steel, these solid socket tools are exceptionally strong. The tread helps the user to protect their boots and avoid slippage.