The narrow blade makes it the perfect alternative to the heavier traditional garden spade when working in confined spaces. It is Ideal for digging between borders and exisiting plants.
- Head Size - 9" x 5.5" (230mm x 140mm)
- Shaft Length - 28" (711mm)
- Handle - This high quality Ash is split steamed into shape and fitted with a matching hand grip. The Hand grip moulds to the users hand shape with use.
- Shafts - For solid or open socket, this handle is strong, light and reliable. Carefully selected timber is varnished for protection on "Premier" lines.
- Sockets & Treads - The solid socket is forged as an integral part of the blade from one piece of Maganese Steel, these solid socket tools are exceptionally strong.