Taper Mouth Shovel with solid forged Manganese Steel head and socket with 28" (711mm) solid fibreglass shaft and a rubber collar to protect and insulate your hands.
The ideal tool for digging holes and trenches in compact and hard ground were cable maybe present.
Each tool is tested to 10,000 volts and guaranteed to 1,00 volts
- Fibreglass Shaft has heavy-duty Glass reinforced YD handle
- The ultimte tool when working with electrical cables
- Supplied with individual certificate of conformity
- Head Size - 12.5" x 10" (315mm x 250mm)
- Shaft Length - 28" (711mm)