DEEP KEY VAULT
Advanced key management
Designed to meet the requirements of insurance companies in the control, tracking and security of keys associated with risk to valuables or property, our range of Key Vaults offer twice as much security and strength provided by standard key cabinets.
Constructed from 2.5mm fabricated steel with a 3mm flush closing door which includes removable hinge pins for easy upgrading, they are ideal for commercial use. These cabinets are also supplied as standard with a half euro profile cylinder that can be upgraded to intergrate with an existing master key or security system. As with the System cabinets, the Key Vault has adjustable hook bars, a removable control index, sign-out tabs (to record a paper trail of key usage) and is also available in a deeper model for the storage of bunches of keys.
- Heavy duty extra deep key cabinet designed to meet the growing need for added security
- 2.5mm steel cabinet with 3mm flush closing door to resist forced entry
- Locked by security deadlock with 5-pin euro profile cylinder with 2 keys as standard
- Adjustable colour coded anf numbered hook bars allow the layoutto be customised
- Ingenious key tabs are designed to hang so that the muber is always visible
- Key locations can be recorded on te control index which is removable for added security
- Cylinder can be change so you can use your own cylinder system to incorporate the cabinet to existing master suite systems on the premises.
- Cylinder can be easily changed in seconds to ensure total security
- Durable light grey paint finish will suit msot enviroments
- Holds up to 100 keys
- External Dimensions - Height 550mm x Width 380mm x Depth 140mm
- Weight - 14 kgs
- Option 1 - Euro Cylinder keylocking - This comes as standard
- Option 2 - Electronic Keypad Lock With Audit Trail - Full function lock with multiple code users, audit trail and time locking to prevent unauthorised entry during specific time zones.
- Option 3 - Dial Combination Lock - A combinatio lock used extensively in the safe industry. Offers in excess of one million combinations.
- Option 4 - Electronic Keypad Lock - A heavy duty lock made by Revo with multiple user codes.
- Option 5 - Mechanical Pushbutton Lock - A push button lock similar to those used extensively throughout offices in the UK. This lock type available in Both Deadbolt (D) and Slambolt (S) options