FREE UK mainland delivery on qualifying orders. See our delivery page for more information.
System 100PL Cabinet Holds 100 Padlocks Option 3
PADLOCK SECURITY SYSTEMS
Specially designed to house padlocks and keys used to isolate switchgear or machinery, this system is available in three sizes, providing ample space for up to 100 locks/keys. As standard, the system is fitted with extra deep hooks,
staggered and spaced 60mm apart, and includes a Securikey cam lock, although alternative mechanisms are available.
- Designed to store padlocks and keys used to isolate switchgear and machinery
- Deep cabinet with staggered hooks allows extra space for padlocks to hang
- Strongly made steel cabinet with flush closing rim to resist forced entry
- Adjustable colour coded and numbered hook bars allow the layout to be customised
- Ingenious key tabs are designed to hang so that the number is always visible
- Lock locations can be recorded on the control index which is removable for added security
- Durable Light Grey paint finish
- Supplied with security lock and 2 keys
- Note: Padlocks not included
- Holds up to 100 Padlocks
- External dimensions - Height 550mm x Width 730mm x Depth 140mm
- Weight - 17 kgs
- Option 1 - Cylinder Keylocking Camlock - Standard locking version
- Option 2 - Electronic Keypad Lock with Audit Trail - Full Function keypad lock with multiple user codes, audit trail and time locking to prevent unauthorised entry during specific time zones
- Option 3 - Dial Combination Lock - A combination lock used extensively in the safe industry. Offers in excess of one million combinations
- Option 4 - Electronic Keypad Lock - A heavy duty Revo Keypad lock with multiple user codes.
- Option 5 - Padlocking Camlock - Designed to replace the standard cylinder camlock, this options accepts a padlock with a maximum 8mm shackle
- Option 6 - Digital Lock - The digital lock has a simple 10 button keypad and a # button which is used when programming. IP54 rated. Cam locking system on rear of lock